What is a CPO?
We have very strict standards for our Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Our skilled mechanics put them through a meticulous 172-point inspection to ensure safety, performance, and reliability for our customers and their families.
Why Ford CPO?
Our Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program gives you peace of mind when buying a previously owned vehicle. You can drive a Ford CPO confidently knowing that it’s passed our thorough inspection and even comes with manufacturer-backed limited-warranty coverage. Upon delivery, you can expect a full tank of gas and brand new oil, filters, and wiper blades, as well service available at any Ford or Lincoln dealer within the continental United States and Canada.
- Only Ford cars, SUVs, crossovers, and trucks up to the 350-Series that are current or five previous model years and less than 80,000 miles can qualify to be Ford Certified Pre-Owned.
- 12-month/12,000 mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage as well as 7-year/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty coverage.
- Comprehensive Vehicle History Report and Vehicle Inspection Checklist upon request
- 24-hour roadside assistance through the duration of your Limited Warranty Coverage, and includes:
- Travel expense reimbursement up to $500 for up to 3 days of lodging, meals, and a rental vehicle
- Destination expense assistance of up to $75 to cover emergency taxi, shuttle, or rental car fees to get you to your destination
- Rental car reimbursement of up to $30 per day up to five days if the vehicle requires overnight mechanical repairs